 General / 18009
    Re: Lego layout from the seventies —Frank Buiting
   (...) It's set 344 (in Pause (URL) ) I have posted a same mail via my newsclient over 5 hours ago, but it didn't appear so now I post it via the web. If the other post also comes through later then my apologies for the double posting. -- Frank (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Lego layout from the seventies —Simon Robinson
   (...) Ah. Set 344, Bungalow. Thanks, Frank! That explains why all my former attempts to find it using search terms like 'house' and 'chalet' failed :) Simon (URL) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)