 General / 17995
17994  |  17996
Subject:
LEGO radio...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 14:55:24 GMT

The pictures of the LEGO computer box got me to thinking...

but that project is a little ambitious for me.

So, has anyone ever tried to make a special case for a radio out of LEGO?
Modern radios are kind of crappy looking, but radios for the 40's and early
50's always look so impressive to me.  Can anyone capture that flavor, with
bricks?

Rob
-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com