 General / 17992
  wtt gray 1x2x3 slope for gray 1x2x3 inverse slope

I have way to many gray 1x2x3 and 2x2x3 slope bricks and I need gray 1x2x3 inverse slope bricks. Depending on the response I may even do a 3/2 or 2/1 trades in your favor. Thanks, Steve DeCraemer P.S. I still have other stuff to trade also. (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.general)