 General / 17988
  Help - in Bulk

A friend an I are running a LEGO contest at the Earlyworks musem in Huntsville, Alabama > www.earlyworks.com < in July. We have contacted the local TRU (who promised a mass donation of Bricks, etc...and now agree to a $25.00 donation to the contest) (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help - in Bulk

Until LEGO Direct has its' policies and procedures in place and working, I don't think you are going to get much help from LEGO. Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.general)