 General / 1796
Re: Happy Newyear!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 14:51:17 GMT

Andrew Hood skrev i meddelandet <368C2A79.65B5A702@geocities.com>...

It seems that the more I look at the 8880 and then compare it with the
8448, the more I want the 8880 due to it's composition and the visibility
of steerable drive with suspension.
(any one know where I could get one, Im in the UK and dont yet like using
the internet for commerce)

You can still find it in many Swedish shops, more or less discounted. I
bought mine for 895 SEK (~ $105 ? ). You'll have to add the trip to Sweden
of course :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm