 General / 17926
  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

(...) USA since then? In prior years I have noticed no quality problems. Out of 1/2 million bricks (90% of USA origin), I have 12 that are defective. For those of you that are statisticians or quality assurance folks, this sounds like "Sigma 6", as (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

Scott-A wrote in message ... (...) No, never seen any, not in nearly two hundred sets, but then they've all been made in Europe. From a quick scan of who has posted replies to this thread (quite a few), it's mostly occurred in Lego sets (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.general)