 General / 17901
Re: shell promo sets...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 17:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Ok, where are these available and just what sets are available?

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com
lugnet #160

My understanding is the latest Shell Lego sets will only be available in
Southern California.  Depending upon how the promotion goes, they may expand
the coverage area.  The promotion began on April 10 and is scheduled to end
on June 5.  There are 10 individual sets, two play sets and the Ferrari.  I
have set numbers and names for the individual sets:

2535 - Shell Race Car
2536 - Shell Water Jet
2537 - Shell River Raft
2538 - Shell Crossbow Flamer
2539 - Shell Batwing Flyer
2540 - Shell Fright Knights' Catapult
2541 - Shell Adventurers' Buggy
2542 - Shell Adventurers' Mini Plane
2543 - Shell UFO Zipper
2544 - Shell Technic Microbike

I believe the set number for the Ferrari is 2556.  I don't know what the set
numbers are for the play sets.  One is a pit area and the other is like a
plyaground.  I've just ordered some of each.  When I get them I'll provide the
set numbers for the two play sets.

If you want to order any of these or if you are intersted in purchasing any
from me, let me know, perhaps something can be worked out off line.

Hope this helps.

Karl