 General / 1786
  Re: S@H Specials ...

(...) Well, I thought the quote was, so yeah. It was late, though, so forgive me if I was wrong. I like Jordan's WOT series. Have duplicates of all of them, AAMOF, just so I can keep a nice copy for the shelf while I reread the whole series each (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Whens the new one supposed to come out?? I thought it was supposed to be done by the October but I havn't seen it at borders or Barnes and Noble (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Specials ...

(...) You mean Path of Daggers? It did come out in October (maybe November, I'm not sure). I ordered a copy from Amazon then got tired of it not showing up (it was part of a larger order with a friend and her book wasn't in yet) so I picked up a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)