 General / 17852
Re: How about a BASIC building contest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.basic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 20:13:06 GMT

Okay, I wrote this is build.contests a long time ago (er, well, 2 weeks) but
no one seems to be interested. I therefore post it to build and general, and
(off course) to basic:

I've had this idea for quite a long time, and now I've found the • build.contests
group so I can share it!

I'm thinking of a BASIC building contest. You choose one of the available • BASIC
sets (perhaps those available last year, as well), and build something of • it,
using *only* the parts in the box. You can combine 2 boxes, though, if you • like
to have more parts.

Perhaps it would not be a contest about cool things, but about imagination • and
creativity. Who can build a spaceship from 4221, or a boat from 3040, for
example?

--Tobias