 General / 17824
Re: Sticker scans from Idea Book #200?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 04:34:03 GMT

Hi Alan,

I have a 200 Idea Book with a complete sticker sheet, it's even got those
envelope stickers that look good on the side of some rail wagons.

I take it you'd like a nice high definition scan.

Mark H.

Alan Demlow wrote:

Hi.  Does anybody have a complete set of stickers from Idea Book 200
from 1985 they could scan and post to Brickshelf?  I've been trying to get
some stickers for some sets, and many of the Idea Book stickers are reused
from previous sets, so sticker sheet scans are very nice to have around
for reference.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt