 General / 17805
17804  |  17806
Subject:
2000 Catalogue question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:39:05 GMT

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed any other of this years catalogues
have the (C) year as 1999. At present, I have the Star wars [and the droid
kit on the other cat as well], Knight's kingdom, and Arctic , yet the town
Jr/city was (C) 2000. [At least I know 1 of the last 3 was 2000, and the
rest were all 1999, although they show sets with a new 2000 marker.]. Is
this just in Aus, or does it happen elsewhere as well?

I know that they sometimes put the previous years catalogues in as well.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)