 General / 17735
    Snail —Shiri Dori
   I was browsing through the brickshelf gallery and stumbled upon this creation, by Will M... it was too good to just pass, so here you go: (URL) probably missed the thread that discussed it... or maybe there wasn't one... Well, personally I love it! (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Snail —Dave Johann
   Shiri, I liked it when I saw it in the Ultimate Lego Book. That's when I built one as well. It sits on my iMac along with some minifigs that I'll be posting later tonight. Page 67 for any who need the instructions. It's nice to see others using the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Snail —Shiri Dori
   (...) Aha! Maybe I should get that book, after all... I've heard nothing but good stuff about it... except that it costs a lot... :-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Snail —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Nah, I got it for $13 at Walmart, which was rather inexpensive in my opinion. "The Ultimate LEGO Book" is well worth that money. Fredrik (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)