 General / 17718
  Re: Funny reference to LEGO in Atlanta paper

(...) well, there was a "basic" flaw in the design of that one ;) (sorry Chris) - you can kick this one all you want :) (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funny reference to LEGO in Atlanta paper

(...) That's true. :) (...) Jeff (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funny reference to LEGO in Atlanta paper

(...) OK. For the last time. a) I built this on a whim during a meeting. b) I chose only to use basic block c) 'Timmy' helped me d) I was competing with Kevin Loch for building space e) It was only supposed to be a quick build, I had no idea how (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)