 General / 17708
  light green palm trees, flowers & plants

I just got a bunch of Palm Trees (old articulated style) 3-leaf plants and flower stems in the lighter green, like the plate Luke is standing on in the SW set. Has anybody else seen these? This is the first time I have ever seen a second color of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: light green palm trees, flowers & plants

(...) Every Belville set that I have got which has had these pieces has had them in a light green, although they have all been from 1998 or newer sets, so perhaps that's when they introduced the color. (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: light green palm trees, flowers & plants

(...) 1998 sounds about right. I remember first seeing bright green in SYSTEM in the Halloween bucket and some FreeStyle sets. Many elements are switching over. Baseplates even. -Suz (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: light green palm trees, flowers & plants

(...) Like which? The only that come to mind are Scala BPs, but I don't think that's what you mean... what sets had lt. green BPs? No, wait, I can think of some 8x16 lt. green BPs from freestyle sets. Are those the ones you're referring to? Any (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)

  Re: light green palm trees, flowers & plants

(...) 16x32 are available in it (Lt. Green) as well, I have a stack from the play tables (the tables went into the bin, I was looking for blue 3x4 33% slopes). If you want them...LMK...they look stupid mixed in with the regular green. James (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.belville)