 General / 1757
  Re: Minifigs and Music

Having been spurred on by this thread, last night I perfected keyboards, and will have a LeoCAD rendering later and a photo of my band soon. Anyway: One space control panel (piece 2342) One black 2x4 plate One black 1x4 plate One black 1x4 tile One (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifigs and Music

(...) I am working on a lego band right now, they are called little green men (after the band i'm actually in). So far I've only done 2 guitars, working on drums, bass, etc. P.S.Little Green Men is not copyrighted by us, and there is a band by the (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)