 General / 1755
  Fabuland Figures and Trees

We've just spent the last week sorting out our Fabuland. During this time we found a number of figures that don't seem to belong to any of the sets. Were there any figures released separately or are these figures that have been "made up" from (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fabuland Figures and Trees

(...) Actually, separately released figures (usually with some small accessories) were the bread and butter of Fabuland releases. Check the Pause list at (URL) check the bottom for individual characters -- note that I just fixed the names on all the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fabuland Figures and Trees

(...) oops, sorry, I should have also said that we had spent the week looking at pause and a number of other sites looking for information :-) Unless there are other sets that aren't listed, I've got a bunch of cannibalised figures! (...) anyone (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fabuland Figures and Trees

(...) I hope you have seen my page about Fabuland too. ( (URL) ) It contains a list of contents of most of the Fabuland sets. I still have to work out the bigger sets and I'm working on a list of figures. The tree you mentioned doesn't seem familiar (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)