 General / 17522

Subject:
Help! Mildew "infection"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 02:54:20 GMT

In the course of acquiring sets from
other Lego fans, I've discovered that
my Lego closet has started to smell of
mildew from said acquired boxes.

I've removed the questionable boxes from
the closet, but is there any good way to
get rid of the residual odor?

Thanks,
-Tim

Subject:
Followup-to stuff (was: Re: Help! Mildew "infection")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 03:00:54 GMT

Hi Tim,

I can't help you with the question but I'd like to suggest something else.
When setting FollowUps To (FUT) other NGs, it's best to note that in your post
so that people know where to look for replies.
Also, it might be a good idea to post the original message only in
lugnet.storage, instead of posting in .general and then setting FUT .storage.
(Or alternatively, to post the original to both groups and then setting
FUT .storage).
Hope that helps!
-Shiri
(FUT .faq)