 General / 17520
Re: Soccer Buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:
I called S@H today, and was told that all 4 soccer buses were listed as "Not
in catalog" which is interesting considering that the S@H mini-catalog has • the
3404 and 3407 as available in April. More TLG antics I suppose.

The 3405 is supposed to be released in stores in May and as such should also
be available through S@H.

That leaves the 3406. Does anyone know if it'll be available in the USA? The
S@H rep did tell me that "Not in catalog" ususally means that the set will be
available soon and the 3406 was listed as such.

Maybe they realized their goof.  Thay almost sold affordable train windows.
Can't do that, no way, no how.  I bet someone got fired for putting the busses
in the catalog in the first place.  "How did this get that far??!"

Boy would I be pissed. :)