 General / 1747
    Re: 4970 Rock Raiders —Tom McDonald
   (...) One thing to remember about living in America: we might not actually have a higher rate of stupid people per capita, but the love of money will compel some lawyers to plead such cases thereby discouraging the education of such folks, and (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 4970 Rock Raiders —Terry Keller
   (...) That is such a negative, pessimistic view. Also, I think, very true. Very succinctly put. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)