 General / 17428
  Re: Australians are a funny old bunch (Was Re: Lost Instructions)

(...) <slowly lets breath out> Thanks for clarifying that... <grin> -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Australians are a funny old bunch (Was Re: Lost Instructions)

(...) We should actually all be in bed by now, we get very silly after midnight down here. (Jonathan go to sleep !). Hey Shiri, still want the trans-blue item, don't worry about the torso if it's too much trouble, let me know at the following (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)