 General / 17418
Re: On Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:58:41 GMT

Wow, praise from the person who inspired me to even start using LDraw (or in
my case MLCad).  Now if I can only figure out how to get a good image out of
it to post... feel free to let me know what you guys use.  I also have some
digital shots I plan on posting, but the black and white color scheme I like
so much is just terrible for detail (making my excuses early).

I also have the DAT files on these, but I haven't had the time to read the
posting guidelines etc.

Thanks again Jeremy, you and your wife have been an inspiration to us all.

...Why is it that, after a month or so of some simply awesome models being
announced as available on Brickshelf, I haven't browsed the newer stuff?  I
must be high.  Check out these Homeworld-ish models by Thoman Binney:

...and a wonderful minifig-scale oil tanker by Johan Bosma:

...and a buncha more.  Just to be included in the pool of incredible talent
(:-), I'm going to start uploading to Brickshelf as well.

Cheers,
- jsproat