 General / 1740
    Re: Minifigs and Music —Steve Anderson
    Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) I've had a bash at a drumkit, with the 2x2 radar dish/bin lids making nice cymbals and with a 2x2 round brick as bass drum. I planned to use 1x1 plates for just about every other drum, but it was difficult to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifigs and Music —Justin Kopp
   i will just have to get the pics up of all the drumsets and guitars and other sound stage items i have made. to do the drumset, i used th esame symbol elements. for the kick drums, a 4x4 radar dish was used. the 2x2 cylinders and round plates were (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifigs and Music —Tom McDonald
   (...) Hey, I got that book. I need to look at it again. I made keyboards (just with plain white 1x4 tiles) and a drum kit, except I used an old 4x4 round turntable for the bass, as 2x2 wasn't big enough for me. Made some acceptable mic stands too. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)