 General / 17359
Re: Lost Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:19:52 GMT

If it were an older set, I'd suggest you go to brickshelf.com, where many
instructions are collected by Kevin Loch. However, there are no instructions
there for sets that were released after 1997... Sorry... :-\

-Shiri

That begs the question: why not? Why aren't there any instructions for newer
sets? Is it a legal problem or have people just not scanned any? Why am I
asking? sheer curiosity.....