 General / 17195
17194  |  17196
Subject:
New Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:08:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Dan Boger and I just completed another test animation over the weekend.
This weeks subject is planting flowers at the Velux House.

Here are some quicktime and mpeg movies of it.  The two quicktimes only
differ in frame rate(2 and 4 frames/sec).  Let's us know which one looks
better.

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/velux/

I remember there was talk of having an Online Film Fest a while back, did
these plans go anywhere?  If not, I would be interested in sponsoring one.

-chris

followup to: .publish