 General / 17170
Re: Russian T34/85 Tank
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 04:55:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.build, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.build, Daniel Siskind writes:
Cool tanks Carl!  You'd probably get a kick out of my rendition of McDonald's
Drive Thru (McD's courtesy of Ricky of GMLTC):

http://www.brickmania.com/McD.jpg

OMG, I'm ROFLMAO!

That's just too good..
Tanks, Dan, for a great laugh!

-Shiri

(FUT o-t.fun? .pun? .run? :)

Of course if you'd prefer you can always walk in (both models by Ricky):

http://www.brickmania.com/McD2.jpg

Dan