 General / 17069
    Bridge Over the Bricksissippi River —Joe Davenport
   Hi All, I just put some pictures up of a bridge I made that will someday be incorporated into my town. It is not quite complete yet, as I am lacking a few more elements. LMKWYT (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bridge Over the Bricksissippi River —Brad Hamilton
     I like it! It really has a spidery look to it! I like the curved road plate effect. P.S. I'm jealous of all your BURPS! Brad Joe Davenport <jdavenport@mid-tech.com> wrote in message news:FsCMK8.Mr1@lugnet.com... (...) a few (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bridge Over the Bricksissippi River —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Looks great! Is the construction rigid? Could you put much weight on it without flexing? Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bridge Over the Bricksissippi River —Joe Davenport
     Thanks, Fredrik. It is surprisingly rigid, even though all the beams are not in place yet. I have put about four pounds on it, and it only flexed about a quarter inch. I hope to aquire some more teal beams as the Cyberslam sets go on clearance. I am (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bridge Over the Bricksissippi River —Robert G. Fay
   I thought I used a lot of bent beams on my old pickup truck. That is some bridge. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdzorc21pg.fsf....uio.no... (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)