 General / 17056
    Soccer Sets in the US —Mike Walsh
   I found 3401 Shoot 'N Score at Zany-Brainy (Raleigh, NC) today. Here are my comments on the set: (URL) woman at ZB did not know when they would get the rest of the line, in fact, she was somewhat surprised that they received these. She also told me (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral) !