 General / 1698
  Re: Adventures in the Arctic 2000??

(...) the (...) will (...) Jr'ized). Hmmm. I hope its more along the lines of Ice Planet revisited. Its a shame that that sub-theme didn't last for another year. I'd like to see Lego do some stuff with it in the park. -Tim <>< (URL) - Coming Soon! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Adventures in the Arctic 2000??

(...) I think (at least from a classic "classic space" point of view) that it will "pale in comparison" but at least there can be supplemental parts to make things that either theme alone couldn't make, especially with flight and space pieces. I (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)