 General / 16971
    RE: New soccer sets available —Benjamin Whytcross
   But, if you look at the following thread [1st message] in loc.au: 'Lego Australia Phone conversation' You'll see what I was talking about. Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: +61 3 983 50518 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 268 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New soccer sets available —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Let me clairfy as it was me that spoke to Lego Aus. What i was told is that this year Lego Aus is only receiving an "international catalogue", that is one now, and one later in the year. This international catalogue will display items not (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)