 General / 16900
  Finding Mike Stanley

Sorry to jump into the lugnet.general page here, but if you ARE Mike Stanley who regularly posts here, or know how to contact him, could you please have him e-mail me at locker99@worldnet.att.net Apparently messages from me aren't getting through to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)