 General / 16828
Re: Help ID Part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 01:23:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
Also it is the standard yellow color not the pale yellow that the Belville
sets seem to have.

Yah, I know.  Like I said, I have a bunch (in yellow).  :)

What Belville sets does this come in? I can't find any.

The ones i got mine from are 5840 and 5870.  It also
appeared in 5890 and 5895.

R2 wrote in message ...
Has anyone seen this part in an older Lego system or Town set?

It wouldn't suprise me if it did, but I can't think of any sets off-hand.  I'll
look to see if I can find a likely candidate.  :)

Jeff

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Rose Regner writes:
I have two yellow 1X4X1 1/3 high that is curved on one "high" side. The
curved side starts out straight at the base and starts to curve about • half
way up. The curve parts meets up with the opposite curve part at the top.

Rough side view, the slanted part is actually curved.

<snipped ASCII Art>
Piece says Lego on the inside. This set also has some pieces from the • late
80's and early 90's.

You mean this?  It was common in many Belville Sets.  I have • tons
of 'em.

Jeff