 General / 16815
16814  |  16816
Subject:
LEGO on par with Oscar award
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:08:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The other night my husband (whoops, I mean NLSO) was watching a Dateline
NBC segment in which they were interviewing the child actor who is up
for an Oscar for his role in The Sixth Sense.  When asked what he would
do if he won the Oscar he replied, "I'd put in up on my shelf next to my
LEGO ships."

This kid is destined for success!

Maggie C.