 General / 1673
    Re: Pre-ordering Star Wars —James Brown
   (...) I suppose it depends on who is primarily responsible for the marketing and distribution. I suspect that if Lego is the only one saying what will happen, then it will hit stores much like other 'themes', except with a bit more hype, and a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pre-ordering Star Wars —Greg Bevington
   (...) Save you're pennies folks, buy whatever they throw at us! (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)