 General / 16668
  Good place to get non-Lego special effects? (Message slightly off topic)

I've decided what my next project will be, and it's going to be a five storey Tudor style hotel. Now I hear you asking "why would he need a special effect for THIS project?" Well you see, I'm going to blow it up <Hears shouts and screams> (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Good place to get non-Lego special effects? (Message slightly off topic)

(...) What ever happened to seabourn brick??? -John Rudy (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)