 General / 16623
Re: Question on consumer affairs shipping time and others...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Rudy writes:
I am wondering about something.
I just ordered a replacement part from consumer
affairs.  How long is shipping of these pieces?
I found in a flash speeder that I was assembling
last night that the minifig's torso had cracks
almost to the leg line under the armpits, not on
one side, but both.  I called customer service
and the woman said "your figure is on it's way"
Does this mean they send the whole thing or just
the torso?  Should I have stressed "Torso"?  She
made it seem as if it was no big deal, is it?
Thanks, I don't want to cheat my favorite Company.

I usually get replacements from them in 3-4 days...  They proably sent you the
whole fig...  And I don't think it's a big deal for them - as long as the piece
you're looking for is current (still in production) and you don't ask for 30 of
them :)

I know the feeling of not wanting to cheat TLG - it would be just evil.

Dan