 General / 16613
  Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)

Markus, (...) Oh, yes, the Commodore 64. I had one as well. My first programming experience! :) There were tons of great games, Chopper Attack, Moon Patrol, that G.I. Joe game, etc. Russian Attack, there was one where you were a US Pilot and it was (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO name branding (was: Re: Stuff I'd like to see...)

(...) I think that was Raid Over Moscow. I remember blowing up dozens of my own ships until I figured out how to get out of the hangar. One of my favorite C64 games was Fort Apocalypse. (...) Warning: The post below contains spoilers for the next (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)