 General / 1661
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 15:52:28 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
<original question>

Discussion on this seems to have petered out.

Well, I changed my mind. If we can resolve the cross posting problems, I
now think it's a good idea. Why? Selfish reasons. Several times in the
last week I have written (or pasted) the same append twice and posted it
two times, once to LUGNET and once to RTL. I don't mind that so much,
that's what cut and paste are for. But the big drawback is that the
discussion resulting from each of them is now fragmented, and can't be
brought back together again easily.

So can we reopen the dicussion with a view to solving the cross posting
problems?

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.