 General / 16586
  Re: A&E's Top 10 Toys

I posted this a while back. I caught the tail end of an A&E program that covers the top ten destinations to live, for romance, toys etc. This episode covered the top ten romantic getaways ( I was not watching the show, having a 5 week old kabob does (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A&E's Top 10 Toys

(...) Yea, #11 !! I know that Lincoln Logs was in that top 10. As well as it should be ..... I mean hasn't everyone who owned Lincoln Logs (myself included) really enjoyed building jet fighters, pod racers, and in my case 30 story office buildings (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: A&E's Top 10 Toys

(...) Smells like a cop-out to me. The "Top 10" wasn't an objective list from the get-go. They didn't build the list from sales figures, or product-longevity, even massive 'nostalgia surveys'. They may have used those tools as guidelines, but the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)