 General / 16561
Re: funny pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:41:52 GMT

Try KB toys for some Outback Airstrip ($13 clearance.) There might be more
current sets, but KB had tons this year.

Or send me your address and I'll send you some torsos for free.

EO

In lugnet.general, Andrew Hood writes:
that torso in picture 3, does anyone know if its in any current sets?
I've only ever had 2 of them, and my little brother lost 1 recently, but
I desperately needed both :(

Kevin Loch wrote:

This is what happens when you raid your displays for parts
and forget to put them away afterwords:

KL