 General / 1650
  Re: Instructions/catalogs 1968-1973

(...) You can scan and send them both to ftp.kl.net. For scanning suggestions, take a look at (URL) (I personally suggest scanning them at 150 dpi, with magazine level descreening and auto contrast enabled if your scanner supports it.) I assume you (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Instructions/catalogs 1968-1973

Actually, the ideal resolution for instructions is 75dpi, the ideal resolution for catalogs is 150dpi. Save them in jpeg format (at least 75% quality if you have that option) and *please* use the naming convention xxxx-yy.jpg (0360-04.jpg for (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Instructions/catalogs 1968-1973

also, please rotate each page to the correct orientation (using your graphics program). KL (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)