 General / 16490
  Re: GREEN!

(...) Got my Harp lager, but at 8:54 in the morning? Sheesh: easterners! Oh hey, this better not mean that I have to root for the Boston Celtics. Lakers forever. Oh no, just look at my poor pirate captain: GREENbeard! Arrrrrrrr. Bruce (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GREEN!

(...) [...] (...) [...] A true Irish lass has her morning shot o' whiskey (after the kids leave for school). Gets the sun shinin' at the start of her day. -Suz (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)