 General / 16448
  Re: drafting paper

hmmm, I wish I had read further before I replied to Stephen's post a few minutes earlier. I think that an isometric grid would not work too well without some distortion. Since the stud side is a different measurement that the other sides (except (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu)

  Re: drafting paper

(...) I'm not remembering the exact, specific definition of 'isometric', but I've produced some isometric-type graph paper that is quite useful for LEGO designing. The grid is made of vertical lines and diagonal lines which are at about a 20-degree (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.edu)