 General / 16447
  Re: drafting paper

Hi Stephen, I just made some paper like this last weekend, except mine had both grids on it so that you could draw 3 different orthographic views (1 plan, 2 elevations). Mine is in AutoCAD, and not quite finished so I won't upload it (unless (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: drafting paper

(...) ...I had thought of that and tinkered with it, but couldn't make it big enuf a drawing area :-/ (but this was also before I made the mini-paper, so I'll redo it in mini paper and see what happens :-) ...Look for it maybe by tomorrow :-) (I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)