 General / 16421
  Re: Old sets

(...) Definatly a good idea. Especially for trains. Come on, TLG build something that accually looks remotly like a train that really exists, not this 4560/4561 garbage. And make the trans, especailly the accessories available to all stores that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Old sets

(...) I agree there. I'm a train collector. I have several. When I phone around looking for more I'm often told "You don't want a lego train, you can't get the accessories or track but though an expensive mail order outlet." Or something to that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)