 General / 16413
    Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar —John Neal
   Okay, Todd-- I admit I'm rather clueless when it comes to scripts, programming, etc. I am using a Mac with Netscape 4.5-- are you saying that these searches will pop up on my main tool bar, as in addition to "Get Msg", "New Msg", "Reply", etc? That (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar —John Neal
   Okay, this might pique your interest. I pasted the URL into a new bookmark and the time created spot shows "6/31/69 6 pm". I tried it 3 times and got the same thing.... Explain that. John (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)