 General / 16365
Re: Lego hangovers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:57:24 GMT

Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote:

you haven't been to a wamalug meeting, start at 9 or 10 in the morning,
end around midnight(usually, yesterday was an exception).  99 BURPs on
the wall, 99 BURPs on the wall, take one down, pass it around... 98
BURPs on the ....

...It'll be _real_ scary if we do the fest... I haven't done 72 hrs no
sleep in a long time... but might have to make an exception :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160