 General / 16349
  Re: Old sets

(...) I am sorry but I just dont see this. And I dont think Lego do either, which is why they dont do it. I think they do listen and say "why dont people understand the economics of doing this?" The fact is Lego are in the mass market, they try to (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Old sets

(...) after (...) Lawrence, I'm mostly in your camp, but I do believe that perhaps TLC should rerelease a "few" old sets to the public as a mass market "Lego Classics" collection. Occasionally Lego makes sets that just blow everything else away. My (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)