 General / 163
Re: test no need to read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:23:39 GMT

With the lugnet news groups, a very new type of tradition was (maybe first
in usenet history):

<<Do not catch any messages with topic "test", definitly reply all of them.

Should it be added to the faq?..:-)

Selçuk

Dave Jost wrote in message ...
Hey did not try to fool anyone , I changed my initials to my name to comply
with lugnets....rules

regards
Dave

it worked