 General / 16282
16281  |  16283
Subject:
My site is back online...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:36:33 GMT

Hi all, my site is finally back online. Refraxion.com had some problems
caused by a .pl file. Anyway the whole site is working but my email
(fusion@refraxion.com) does not work. If you want to email me just use
dzz@mindspring.com.

Just a day before the site went offline I updated it. Since no one go to see
the updates here they are again:

+ Works with old browsers?
   LEGO Fusion's main page used allot of tables and scripts that caused
older
   browsers to crash. Now there is main_other.html for old browser's needs.
   http://fusion.refraxion.com/main_other.html
+ For Sale:
   I have a few 8480s for sale...
   http://fusion.refraxion.com/Other/trade_sales_list.html
+ New Model:
   One of my new models is up...
   http://fusion.refraxion.com/Models/HooverCopter/hoovercopter.html
+ Link of the Month:
   Bram's LEGO Site
   http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/
+ To see more just go to http://fusion.refraxion.com

Please tell me what you think of the new stuff put on the site.
Best regards,

Z. Unger
fusion@refraxion.com <--does not work :(
ICQ: 14375008          AIM: ErrorY3K