 General / 16279
  Want Your Links

Hi, I haven't been keeping up with the most recent Lego sites (except Star Wars) for a while so if your page isn't listed on my links page, please send it to me. (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Want Your Links

Wow, you have an excellent set of links. I'll add that to my favorites I have a relatively new web site that isn't on there. Here is the link: (URL) is town themed. My name is "Brad Hamilton" or you can title it "Brad's LEGO Hobby." thanks D. Jezek (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)